TalletusOtto is an ATM that enables depositing notes and coins into your bank account (with most Finnsih banks’ cards). TalletusOtto has also the familiar basic services of an Otto ATM, including cash
withdrawal with all banks’ cards.
Depositing is easy at TalletusOtto ATMs
1. Insert chip card into the ATM
- (Choose debit, if you have a combination card.)
- Key in your PIN.
- Choose deposit.
2. Deposit money into the ATM
No coins or other objects (such as paper clip or rubber band) when depositing notes!
No notes or any other objects (such as plastic bag) when deposting coins!
3. Take receipt
- The money is immediately credited into your bank account and available for use.
TalletusOtto ATM takes in clean notes and coin only
- Euro notes 5 – 500 €
- Euro coins 0,01 € – 2 €
- The maximum possible one-time deposit is 100 notes or 5,000 € *).
(* Your bank may have set a lower euro limit for your deposit.)
- Ensure that notes are clean and intact to assure trouble-free transaction.
- Ensure that no other objects are among the notes or coin!
- It is advisable to first put the coins in a transparent bag at home and ensure there are no other objects. At the ATM, pour the coins (and only the coins!) into the ATM.